Enriching Educational Summer Program
Club Scikidz Hartford is the best STEM enrichment company for children in grades PK-8th near you!
Club SciKidz was founded on the principle that parents want to provide their children with exciting, challenging, and life-impacting academic enrichment experiences. We are committed to demonstrating how science works in the real world by providing camps and program activities in a wide range of disciplines, such as veterinary medicine, robotics, space exploration, forensics, movie making, video game creation, food science, paleontology, engineering, chemistry and biology, astronomy, oceanography, emergency medicine, and special effects.
We offer over 60+ different themed summer camps and have very robust In-School Field Trip and After-School STEM programs. We also conduct Science Assemblies, Birthday parties, Min-Camps and many more.
Our carefully researched STEM-based lessons help engage students in observation, measurement, identification of properties, and experimentation involving life, earth, and physical science concepts. Our science lessons often include language arts, history and mathematical components, which are crafted to enrich and empower children to their maximum potential in science exploration.
We trust our programs have the potential to make a significant impact on our community through the enrichment of our future minds!
Scientific And Technology Exploration For Kids
Our Camps appeal to children who have a genuine interest in how things work, what things are made of, and how science works in the real world. Our Summer Day Camps introduce young children to the mysteries of science through exhilarating hands-on / mind-on science experiments and interactive make-and-take projects and experiments. Your child will be receiving a gift that will last a lifetime.
- No one has the variety of science summer camps like us!
- Offers parents the greatest value for money.
- Curated program lessons exceed the State and National Science Education Standards.
- Summer camps offer extended day programs for working parents.
- Safe and supportive camp locations! Highest standard of health protocols.
- Interactive and content-rich website! Ease of camp registration, handy schedule for parents
- Drop-off and pick-up check-in via the App!
- Opportunity to gain skills in social interactions and play activities.
- Lessons often include language arts, history, and mathematical concepts.
- Activities emphasize a child’s natural curiosity and a strong foundation for later learning.